Join our Team
2023 Season Update
We are currently hiring a couple of rental staff to start part-time in late July/early August who are available to move to full-time in late August and through September.
Jericho Beach Kayak prides itself on being a welcoming and inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from folks from all experience levels, backgrounds, walks of life, genders, and sexual orientations. This includes but is not limited to BIPOC and 2SLGBTQAI+ folks. Anybody and everybody who is interested in being part of a friendly team that values the outdoors and human connections is encouraged to apply.”
We are hiring for various positions:
- Rental Staff (multiple positions: part-time in early August moving to full-time in late August and through September)
- Rental Manager -FILLED
- Group Bookings & Marketing Coordinator (1 position: start part-time in March, full-time April to September) -FILLED
- Youth Camp Coordinators & Instructors (multiple positions: start in late April, May or June, full-time) -FILLED
- Full-Time Kayaking Instructor (multiple positions: start in late April, May or June) -FILLED
- Part-Time Kayaking Instructor (multiple positions: start in late April, May or June) -FILLED
- Youth Camp Volunteer (multiple positions: minimum 2 weeks during July or August) -FILLED
Please carefully read through the job descriptions, ensure you are available for the training dates, and click the apply now button below to submit your information for the job you are interested in.
Please note that only applications with cover letter* and resume will be considered.
*If the ‘typical’ format of a cover letter doesn’t work for you feel free to send us alternative options which can be (but not limited to) a TikTok, a voice message, a slideshow, bullet points, etc. We just want to get a sense of who you are and why you want to work for us.
Please note that you will have to email us your cover letter and resume separately if applying without a Google account.