2023 Holiday Special
Buy your 2024 Season’s Pass now and save!
If you buy your 2024 Jericho Beach Kayak Season’s Pass before December 31, 2023 you get two amazing perks!
- Save $25 (only $325 + tax & fees, instead of $349)
- Get a free shoulder season upgrade for our Deep Cove Kayak location ($75 value)
JBK Full Season’s Pass Details
Come paddle with us all season long!
Our season’s pass gets you on the water more by giving you free 3-hour rentals all season long.*
In addition to kayak and surfski rentals it also includes free participation in our Women on Water and our Jericho Social Paddle programs!
*(The season’s pass is valid 7 days/week before Victoria day and after Labour day, and weekdays only during our core season).
Do you want to explore our other locations as well? We also offer a “Super Pass” (free weekday rentals at all three of our locations), and an “Ultimate Pass” (free rentals 7 days/week at any of our locations). Please refer to this overview to compare our Season’s Passes side by side.
Get your Jericho Beach Kayak Season’s Pass
Special Price: save $25 and pay only $325*
*Special $25 off offer valid until December 31, 2023.
When purchasing your season’s pass online the $110 JSCA membership fee is included in your total price (total = $459 + tax).
JBK Season’s Pass Double Kayak Upgrade
We offer double kayak upgrades for $8/h or a seasonal upgrade for $100.
Please note you first have to purchase the Season’s Pass and then the Double Kayak Upgrade (total cost $449).
Shoulder Season Upgrade
Start your season earlier and keep paddling for longer!
For only $75 you get to paddle at our Deep Cove location all through April (until we open in May) and get to continue there in October (after we close in September).
Holiday Special: The $75 add-on is included free of charge if you purchase your pass before December 31, 2023
Super Pass & Ultimate Pass
Do you want to not only explore Jericho, but also want to paddle at our Northshore locations?
Consider getting our Super Pass.
Or if you want to paddle 7 days a week at any of our locations consider getting our Ultimate Pass.
Click on the graphic to compare our season’s pass options side by side or click the buttons below to purchase them.
Save on Six Rental Pass
Not quite ready to commit to a full season’s pass?
Check out our Save on Six Rental Pass which gives you up to 40% discount on 6 rentals.
Season’s Pass Terms & Conditions
Jericho Beach Kayak Centre’s hours of operation are based on weather and daylight in the early and late season. Please see the following for the terms and conditions:
SEASON’S PASS IS VALID FOR THE FOLLOWING TIMES AT JERICHO:
- Valid for a three-hour kayak or a two-hour surfski rental per day
- Also valid for Women on Water, the Jericho Social Paddle, our BIPOC and our Pride Paddles
- Full Season Pass valid from May to September 2024 weather and availability permitting
- Valid 7 days per week before the Victoria long weekend
- Monday – Friday from the Victoria day long weekend – Labour Day (except Holidays)*
- 7 days per week after Labour Day
- The shoulder season add-on is valid at our Deep Cove location in April (before Jericho Beach Kayak location opens in May) and in October (after Jericho Beach Kayak closes in late September)
*Surfski rentals are available 7 days/week for the entire season.
Season’s Pass Holder Perks
All season’s pass holders may use a surfski seven days a week, provided that they are able to successfully demonstrate a remount.
All double pass holders may use one single kayak provided they are able to demonstrate a solo self-rescue to the satisfaction of our staff.
- 10% discount on long term rentals
- 10% discount on on-water tours and lessons
- 10% discount for friends on weekday rentals
- 10% discount for pass holder on weekend rentals
- 10% discount at our retail store Coast Outdoors (some restrictions apply)
Upgrade to double kayak for $8.00/hr or for $100 for the season
(Please note that the passholder always needs to be one of the paddlers. The second paddler can be different each time)
Kayakers wishing to paddle alone (1 person solo on the water) must have experience doing a solo re-entry
Season’s passes are NOT transferrable
ALL RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES APPLY TO PASSHOLDERS