Full Moon Kayak Tour
Paddling at night and especially during a full moon is a fantastic and really unique experience.
During this 2.5h tour we will see the moon rise and paddle to the glow of a stunning Vancouver skyline while we paddle through the smooth night waters off Jericho beach. This magical experience is only available for a few days each month, so book your tour now!
Jericho Beach Park is located just 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, but it’s home to an incredible variety of wildlife. Explore the water during the full moon, and you’ll see a totally different world than you do while paddling during the day.
Select evenings during the full moon:
- May 4 (Thursday): 8:15pm – 10:45pm
- May 5 (Friday): 8:30pm – 11pm
- June 2 (Friday): 8:45pm – 11:15pm
- June 3 (Saturday): 8:45pm – 11:15pm
- Jul 2 (Sunday): 9pm – 11:30pm
- Jul 3 (Monday): 9pm – 11:30pm
- Jul 31 (Monday): 8:30pm – 11pm
- Aug 1 (Tuesday): 8:30pm – 11pm
- Aug 30 (Wednesday): 7:45pm – 10:15pm
- Aug 31(Thursday): 7:45pm – 10:15pm
- Sep 29 (Friday) 6:45pm – 9:15pm
None, this is a great chance to experience sea kayaking for the first time.
Plans change, things happen. We get it!
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy page to see the notice we need in order to cancel your booking.
In any case, we do appreciate it if you could let us know sooner than later if you are planning to cancel so we can give your spot to somebody else if possible.