Everyone’s health and safety is our priority during this time.
What we’re doing:
- Enhanced cleaning
- Cleaning of kayaks and paddles with 10% bleach between users
- PFDs will only be used by one customer per day and are thoroughly cleaned with soap and water each day
- Hourly sanitizing of frequent touchpoints
- Customer Processing
- All bookings have to be done online in advance -no walk-ins. This way payments and waivers are processed before customer arrival
- Maximum 4 people per rental (unless they live in the same household)
- We encourage rentals only in groups with household members
- We’re only allowing one rental group per 15-minute increment
- Moving the majority of customer interaction to the beach which allows for plenty of space
- Designated tasks and working in teams for our staff
- Promoting everyday preventive behaviours with our team.
- A “stay at home” policy is in place for any of our team members who may have symptoms of cough, fever or respiratory distress.
In return, we ask of you:
- Sign your waiver online, prior to your arrival
- Wash your hands prior to interacting with staff or handling equipment
- Please do not come to your rental or tour if you have any symptoms of Covid-19
- Leave large items at home or in your car
- Be patient and kind with each other