Online Trip Planning
Take advantage of those long winter nights and get ready to plan (and dream) about next year’s kayaking trips!
Our Online Trip Planning Series runs over 4 evenings and we will cover everything you need to know to successfully plan your next kayaking trip! This course is for beginners and experienced kayakers alike. We will start at the very beginning and take you through each topic so you can comfortably “geek out” about just about everything at the end.
We will talk about Charts & Navigation, Tides & Currents, Marine Weather, Picking a suitable location, What to bring and how to pack and of course Risk Assessment.
There will also be plenty of time to discuss any questions you may have. We will also provide (optional) exercises to practice what we have learned.
$89 for the series!
Upcoming 2021 Dates
Wednesday, October Series:
Wednesday evenings 6-9pm PST
- October 13 (Chart & Navigation)
- October 20 (Tides & Currents)
- October 27 (Marine Weather)
- November 3 (Bringing it all together: Trip Planning and Execution)
Thursday, November/December Series:
Thursday evenings 6-9pm PST
- November 18 (Chart & Navigation)
- November 25 (Tides & Currents)
- December 2 (Marine Weather)
- December 9 (Bringing it all together: Trip Planning and Execution)