Online Trip Planning
Take advantage of those long winter nights and get ready to plan (and dream) about next year’s kayaking trips!
Our Online Trip Planning Series runs over 4 evenings and we will cover everything you need to know to successfully plan your next kayaking trip! This course is for beginners and experienced kayakers alike. We will start at the very beginning and take you through each topic so you can comfortably “geek out” about just about everything at the end.
We will talk about Charts & Navigation, Tides & Currents, Marine Weather, Picking a suitable location, What to bring and how to pack and of course Risk Assessment.
There will also be plenty of time to discuss any questions you may have. We will also provide (optional) exercises to practice what we have learned.
Join us just for 1 night or for all 4 nights.
$49 for one session or $89 for all four!
Monday evenings 6-8pm PST.
- November 30 (Chart & Navigation)
- December 7 (Tides & Currents)
- December 14 (Marine Weather)
- December 21 (Bringing it all together: Trip Planning and Execution)
- February 18 (Chart & Navigation)
- February 25 (Tides & Currents)
- March 4 (Marine Weather)
- March 11 (Bringing it all together: Trip Planning and Execution)