Do you want to experience the beauty of BC’s coast on a multi-day trip?
Whether you want to paddle in the Gulf Islands, in Desolation Sound or the Broken Group we are happy to set you up with a kayak and send you on your way!
Or do you want to take one of our kayaks off-site just for the day?
We offer quality touring kayaks, both single and double kayaks with all the needed equipment.
- Single Kayaks: $110 for the first day, $55 for each additional day
- Double Kayaks: $145 for the first day, $70 for each additional day
You can pick up the kayak free of charge after 5pm the evening before and drop it off before 11am the morning after.
E.g. If you want to go on a trip Friday to Sunday you can already pick the kayak up on Thursday evening and bring it back Monday morning and we will only charge you for 3 days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- Your car needs to be equipped with a roof rack (cross bars), however, you don’t need a kayak rack, we have foam pads you can rent from us for $10. You will need to bring your own straps
- You need to know how to safely tie-down the kayak on your roof. MEC has a good description on how to secure a kayak on your roof.
- You CANNOT paddle directly from Jericho Beach on an overnight trip.
Call us to inquire about availability and to reserve your kayak rental now