Come paddle with us all season long!
Season’s Pass Overview
We have a great collection of season’s passes for our three locations.
Please click the graphic below to see what passes we offer.
3-Location Season’s Passes:
To purchase our Ultimate Pass (7 days/week paddling at all our 3 locations) or our Super Pass (midweek paddling at all our 3 locations) please call 604 929 2268 ext 1.
JBK Season’s Pass
*Please note that additionally, you have to become a JSCA member for $99.
When purchasing your season’s pass online the $99 JSCA membership fee is included in your total price (total = $448 + tax).
JBK Season’s Pass Double Kayak Upgrade
We offer double kayak upgrades for $8/h or a seasonal upgrade for $100.
Please note you first have to purchase the Season’s Pass and then the Double Kayak Upgrade (total cost $449).
Jericho Beach Kayak Centre’s hours of operation are based on weather and daylight in early and late season. Please see the following for the terms and conditions:
VALID FOR THE FOLLOWING TIMES AT JERICHO:
- Valid for a three-hour kayak rental per day
- Also valid for Women on Water as well as for the Jericho Social Paddle
- Full Season Pass valid from May to September 2021 weather and availability permitting
- Valid 7 days per week before the Victoria long weekend
- Monday – Friday from the Victoria day long weekend – Labour Day (except Holidays)*
- 7 days per week after Labour Day
*Surfski rentals are available 7 days/week for the entire season.
Pass Holder Perks
All pass holders may use a surfski seven days a week, provided that they are able to successfully demonstrate a remount.
All double pass holders may use one single kayak provided they are able to demonstrate a solo self-rescue to the satisfaction of our staff.
- 10% discount on long term rentals
- 10% discount on all tours and lessons
- 10% discount for friends on weekday rentals
- 10% discount for pass holder on weekend rentals
- 10% discount at our retail store Coast Outdoors (some restrictions apply)
Upgrade to double kayak for $8.00/hr or for $100 for the season
(Please note that the passholder always needs to be one of the paddlers. The second paddler can be different each time)
Kayakers wishing to paddle alone (1 person solo on the water) must have experience doing a solo re-entry
Season’s passes are NOT transferrable
ALL RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES APPLY TO PASSHOLDERS