Come paddle with us all season long!
Season’s Pass Overview
We have a great collection of season’s passes for our three locations.
Please click the graphic below to see what passes we offer.
3-Location Season’s Passes:
To purchase our Ultimate Pass (7 days/week paddling at all our 3 locations) or our Super Pass (midweek paddling at all our 3 locations) please call 604 929 2268 ext 1.
JBK Season’s Pass
*Please note that additionally, you have to become a JSCA member for $99.
When purchasing your season’s pass online the $99 JSCA membership fee is included in your total price (total = $448 + tax).
JBK Season’s Pass Double Kayak Upgrade
We offer double kayak upgrades for $8/h or a seasonal upgrade for $100.
Please note you first have to purchase the Season’s Pass and then the Double Kayak Upgrade (total cost $449).
Jericho Beach Kayak Centre’s hours of operation are based on weather and daylight in early and late season. Please see the following for the terms and conditions:
VALID FOR THE FOLLOWING TIMES AT JERICHO:
- Valid for a three-hour kayak rental per day
- Also valid for Women on Water as well as for the Jericho Social Paddle
- Full Season Pass valid from May to September 2021 weather and availability permitting
- Valid 7 days per week before the Victoria long weekend
- Monday – Friday from the Victoria day long weekend – Labour Day (except Holidays)*
- 7 days per week after Labour Day
*Surfski rentals are available 7 days/week for the entire season.
Pass Holder Perks
All pass holders may use a surfski seven days a week, provided that they are able to successfully demonstrate a remount.
All double pass holders may use one single kayak provided they are able to demonstrate a solo self-rescue to the satisfaction of our staff.
- 10% discount on long term rentals
- 10% discount on all tours and lessons
- 10% discount for friends on weekday rentals
- 10% discount for pass holder on weekend rentals
- 10% discount at our retail store Coast Outdoors (some restrictions apply)
Upgrade to double kayak for $8.00/hr or for $100 for the season
Kayakers wishing to paddle alone (1 person solo on the water) must have experience doing a solo re-entry
ALL RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES APPLY TO PASSHOLDERS