Full Moon Kayak Tour
Jericho Beach Park is located just 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, but it’s home to an incredible variety of wildlife. Explore the water during the full moon, and you’ll see a totally different world than you do while paddling during the day.
During this 2.5h tour we will see the moon rise and paddle to the glow of a stunning Vancouver skyline while we paddle through the smooth night waters off Jericho beach. This magical experience is only available for a few days each month, so book your tour now!
Select evenings during the full moon:
- May 14 (Saturday): 8:30pm – 11pm
- May 15 (Sunday): 8:30pm – 11pm
- June 14 (Tuesday): 9pm – 11:30pm
- June 15 (Wednesday): 9pm – 11:30pm
- July 12 (Tuesday): 9pm – 11:30pm
- July 13 (Wednesday): 9pm – 11:30pm
- August 11 (Thursday): 8:30pm – 11pm
- August 12 (Friday): 8:30pm – 11pm
- September 9 (Friday): 7:30pm – 10pm
- September 10 (Saturday): 7:30pm – 10pm
None, this is a great chance to experience sea kayaking for the first time.
Plans change, things happen. We get it!
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy page to see the notice we need in order to cancel your booking.
In any case, we do appreciate it if you could let us know sooner than later if you are planning to cancel so we can give your spot to somebody else if possible.