Full Moon Kayak Tour
Jericho Beach Park is located just 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver, but it’s home to an incredible variety of wildlife. Explore the water during the full moon, and you’ll see a totally different world than you do while paddling during the day.
During this 2.5h tour we will see the moon rise and paddle to the glow of a stunning Vancouver skyline while we paddle through the smooth night waters off Jericho beach. This magical experience is only available for a few days each month, so book your tour now!
Select evenings during the full moon:
- June 5 (Friday): 8:30-11pm
- July 3 (Friday): 7:30-10pm
- August 2 (Sunday): 8-10:30pm
- August 3 (Monday): 8-10:30pm
- September 1 (Tuesday): 7:30-10pm
- September 2 (Wednesday): 7:30-10pm
None, this is a great chance to experience sea kayaking for the first time.