Coastal Adventures Full-Day Camp
—Registration for our 2022 summer camps is now open—
This full-day camp is all about learning and exploring the marine environment as well as learning how to kayak. Campers will spend half the day kayaking and half the day on shore.
On the water campers will learn fundamental kayaking skills such as boat handling, safely capsizing, and re-entering their kayak which will prepare campers for short paddles in sheltered waters. We will attempt (weather depending) to certify Participants in camps for 10-14 year olds with a nationally recognized paddling certification (Paddle Canada Basic Kayaking Skills).
On land we will learn about intertidal life, we will have sandcastle competitions and we will learn and practice navigation and orienteering skills while going on a treasure hunt.
We supply each paddler with their own kayak, wetsuit, safety gear, and all other equipment needed to make this summer the adventure of a lifetime.
Book Camp for 7-10 year olds
Book Camp for 10-14 year olds
5-day full-day camps: $450
4-day half-day camps (week of June 28 and August 3rd): $360
Weekly during summer break (starting Jul 4)| 9am-4pm
Availability 7-10 year-olds
- Week of July 4: only 3 spots left
- Week of July 11: FULL -add your name to the waiting list
- Week of July 18: FULL -add your name to the waiting list
- Week of July 25: FULL -add your name to the waiting list
- Week of Aug 2: only 3 spots left
- Week of Aug 8: FULL -add your name to the waiting list
- Week of Aug 15: only 3 spots left
- Week of Aug 22: FULL -add your name to the waiting list
- Week of Aug 29: only 1 spot left
Availability 10-14 year-olds
- Week of July 4: FULL -add your name to the waiting list
- Week of July 11: only 1 spot left
- Week of July 18: only 1 spot left
- Week of July 25: only 2 spots left
- Week of August 2: only 2 spots left
- Week of Aug 8: only 3 spots left
- Week of Aug 15: only 2 spots left
- Week of Aug 22: only 4 spots left
- Week of Aug 29: good availability
If your preferred camp is full you can add your name to our waiting list here.
Week of August 2nd is only a 4-day camp at a reduced rate due to BC Day:
Book all other weeks:
No experience or swimming ability is needed, but it helps if your child is comfortable in the water!
Plans change, things happen. We get it!
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy page to see the notice we need in order to cancel your booking.
In any case, we do appreciate it if you could let us know sooner than later if you are planning to cancel so we can give your spot to somebody else if possible.