Coastal Adventures Full-Day Camp
This full-day camp is all about learning and exploring the marine environment as well as learning how to kayak. Campers will spend half the day kayaking and half the day on shore.
On the water campers will learn fundamental kayaking skills such as boat handling, safely capsizing, and re-entering their kayak which will prepare campers for short paddles in sheltered waters. We will attempt (weather depending) to certify Participants in camps for 10-14 year olds with a nationally recognized paddling certification (Paddle Canada Basic Kayaking Skills).
On land we will learn about intertidal life, we will have sandcastle competitions and we will learn and practice navigation and orienteering skills while going on a treasure hunt.
We supply each paddler with their own kayak, wetsuit, safety gear, and all other equipment needed to make this summer the adventure of a lifetime.
Book Camp for 7-10 year olds
Book Camp for 10-14 year olds
5-day full-day camps: $425
4-day half-day camps (week of June 28 and August 3rd): $350
Weekly | 9am-4pm
- Week of June 28 (7-10 years: 1 spot left | 10-14 years: FULL)
- Week of July 5 (7-10 years: 1 spot left | 10-14 years: FULL)
- Week of July 12 (7-10 years: FULL | 10-14 years: FULL)
- Week of July 19 (7-10 years: 2 spots left| 10-14 years: FULL)
- Week of July 26 (7-10 years: FULL | 10-14 years: FULL)
- Week of August 2 (7-10 years: 3 spots left | 10-14 years: FULL)
- Week of August 9 (7-10 years: 2 spots left | 10-14 years: FULL)
- Week of August 16 (7-10 years: 3 spots left | 10-14 years: FULL)
- Week of August 23 (7-10 years: FULL | 10-14 years: FULL)
- Week of August 30 (7-10 years: FULL | 10-14 years: 1 spot left)
If your preferred camp is full please contact us and we can add you to our waiting list
Week of June 28 is only a 4-day camp at a reduced rate due to Canada Day:
Week of August 3rd is only a 4-day camp at a reduced rate due to BC Day:
Week of Aug 3 for 7-10 year olds -FULL
Book all other weeks:
No experience or swimming ability is needed, but it helps if your child is comfortable in the water!
Plans change, things happen. We get it!
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy page to see the notice we need in order to cancel your booking.
In any case, we do appreciate it if you could let us know sooner than later if you are planning to cancel so we can give your spot to somebody else if possible.