—Registration for our 2022 summer camps is now open—
This camp is a great introduction to kayaking for kids aged 7-10.
We will spend five half-days of paddling as well as exploring the coastline and making new friends. Campers will get the opportunity to paddle their very own sea kayak in a safe, fun environment, as well as spend time on the beach explore the inter-tidal area and learn about what lives in and around the ocean.
We supply each paddler with their own kayak, wetsuit, safety gear, and all other equipment needed to make this summer the adventure of a lifetime
5 half-day camps: $265
4 half-day camps (week of June 27 and August 2nd): $212
Mondays to Fridays: 9am-12pm
- Week of June 27: SOLD OUT -add your name to the waiting list
- Week of July 4: SOLD OUT -add your name to the waiting list
- Week of July 11: SOLD OUT -add your name to the waiting list
- Week of July 18: 1 spot left
- Week of July 25: 1 spot left
- Week of Aug 2: SOLD OUT -add your name to the waiting list
- Week of Aug 8: 1 spot left
- Week of Aug 15: 1 spot left
- Week of Aug 22: SOLD OUT -add your name to the waiting list
Looking for a full-day camp? Check out our Coastal Adventures Camp for 7-10 year olds
If your preferred camp is full you can add your name to our waiting list here.
Week of June 27 is only a 4-day camp at a reduced rate due to Canada Day
Week of August 2nd is only a 4-day camp at a reduced rate due to BC Day
All other weeks are 5-day camps
No experience or swimming ability is needed, but it helps if your child is comfortable in the water!
Plans change, things happen. We get it!
Please refer to our Cancellation Policy page to see the notice we need in order to cancel your booking.
In any case, we do appreciate it if you could let us know sooner than later if you are planning to cancel so we can give your spot to somebody else if possible.