Private Camp Pods
—Registration for our 2022 summer is now open—
Do you have a group of friends who want to do a camp together? Are you concerned about Covid and prefer for your kids to be in a pod together with other friends from your bubble?
We can do custom private half-day and full-day camps for any age group (7+). Full day camps will spend half the day on the water kayaking and half the day on shore. We can base the camp on our popular and very successful fun or beginner skills camp or our coastal explorer camp, or we can do something completely custom base on the skill and interest of the group. One thing we know for sure: the camp will be a lot of fun for everybody!
- Half-day camps: $1495 for the entire group (max 5 participants – this is only $299 per kid if there are 5 kids in the group)
- Full-day camps: $2495 for the entire group (max 5 participants – this is only $499 per kid if there are 5 kids in the group)
- Week of July 18, 9:30-12:30
- Week of July 25, 9:30-12:30
- Week of August 15, 9:30-12:30
- Week of August 15, 1:30-4:30
- Week of August 22, 9:30-12:30
- Week of July 11 (9:30-4:30 – choice of whether kayaking in the morning or afternoon)
- Week of July 18 (9:30-4:30 – morning on land, afternoon on the water) SOLD OUT
- Week of August 2 (9:30-4:30 – choice of whether kayaking in the morning or afternoon)
Our private pod camps are very popular and sell out quickly, so we recommend booking early.
If your preferred camp is full you can add your name to our waiting list here.
None, we will work with your kids at any skill level. While they don’t have to be able to swim they will need to be comfortable in the water (while wearing a lifejacket).